Some of the things I did this year
Some of the things I did this year:
- Wrote a 50,000 word (~170 pages) novel
- Rode my bike 160km in two days, from Geraldine (near Timaru) to Christchurch via Rakaia Gorge.
- Rode up the Port Hills, past Sign of the Kiwi and on to the summit, then took trails down. More than once.
- Got rid of my car. Temporarily at first, then completely.
- Ditched some of my unnecessary stuff. It still piles up, but I think I'm gaining ground on it.
- Fell off my skateboard on two of the three occasions I used it. I still have scraped knuckles and a scratched ipod to show for it.